Raun K. Kaufman’s lecture on: Applying the principles of The Son-Rise Program®.
This DVD is an introduction to The Son-Rise Program, a unique program and methodology designed to treat children and adults with Autism. Raun K. Kaufman teaches the principles of The Son-Rise Program and gives many examples how to build a deeper and more meaningful connection with your child.
- Joining children in their repetitive ‘stimming’ behaviors as the key to bond with them.
- Empowering parents to direct their child’s program without apology.
- The creation of a meaningful relationship with each child instead of merely behavior change.
- Utilizing each child’s motivation – rather than repetitive tasks – as the doorway to learning.
- A non-judgmental, loving and optimistic attitude as the critical element to reaching our children.